Sunday, April 08, 2007
Pre-Enlistment NoteIt's here, it's finally here. Five more days. On one hand, i can't want to get in, yet on the other, i'm afraid of the physical demands. I'm entering with a positive attitude nonetheless. I've somewhat prepared myself mentally to be yelled at. It's really quite strange come to think of it, but come what may. Come Friday the 13th. Come enlistment.
Spent quite alot in the arcades recently, thanks to a particular game. Haha but had lots of fun man. It's been a long time since i spent substantial amount in an arcade.
Photos from my short vacation as follows. I had no choice but to take a photo myself in one of the photos there because the sky was so irresistible as you can see. Besides, i was taking a morning stroll on my own. Trust me, my camera was only able to capture 30% of the beauty there. With the sound of the sea, the wind, the smell, and the silence. I would throne that place an ideal location for my burial. Then again, it's a tourism spot, so i guess it wont be long until my body gets dug out by some little kid who strolls the beach.

Supposed to meet my secondary school friends at 1030 today but i woke up at 1300. Not feeling too well myself and the mild eczema from my trip isnt really helping. Besides, the sunburnt i got isn't really an incentive to make me go to the beach. So there, my pre-enlistment post and i will be back soon i hope. I would probably not be bringing a phone to camp so, just drop me an email if you need me and i'll get back to you ASAP.
Goodbye Civillian Life in Five Days.
It's finally here, after almost 6 months of aimless civillian life.
Nobody Stands In Our Way.
4/08/2007 03:17:00 PM
another six-sided day has passed