<body scroll="auto">

Friday, March 30, 2007

this will probably be the last time i'm going to be blogging from work/office. last day at work. i know i'm going to miss this place. more importantly, i'm going to miss working with the people here! it's going to feel a little strange not seeing them at work again. after all, i've been seeing them for the last 4 months, every weekday. 2 more weeks to enlistment. working here has been a great time. i learnt alot during this period of time. here's what.

  1. i learnt the difference between an invoice, delivery order and purchase order.
  2. i learnt the difference between a receipt and the statement of accounts.
  3. i learnt how to calculate timecards (and i had alot alot of experience. (: )
  4. i learnt how to photocopy things like crazy (A4, A3, come what may).
  5. i learnt how to organise and file (something i havent been doing for the last 18 years).
  6. i learnt how to use microsoft excel.
  7. i learnt how to make coffee/tea.
  8. i learnt how to refill the water dispenser.
  9. i learnt how to fax.
  10. i learnt how to use a paper shredder (okay, not much instructions needed).
  11. i learnt what to do when i receive letters, fax, etc.
  12. i learnt how to deal with past year documents.
  13. i learnt how to connect an internet connection wirelessly.
  14. i learnt how to sort mails.
  15. i learnt how to accept deliveries.

Other valuable lessons include,

  1. I know how to hold my liquor better (after all that practise).
  2. I speak better hokkien.
  3. I have a larger range of swearing vocabulary.
  4. I learnt how to eat uni (sea urchin).
  5. I learnt how to order pizza (no, i havent done it before).
  6. I know where the good (and relatively cheap) food are!
  7. I know a lot of new places (quite similar as above?).
  8. I make better (and faster) decisions now.
  9. I'm VERY up to date with everyday's news (dont ask me why).
  10. I learnt how to listen to trance.
  11. I found out a little more about the difference between an auto car and a manual car.
  12. I realised that i can actually talk to people that are older than me (much better than people of my age).
  13. I learnt to be crazy at times (okay, i might already know this long ago. but more prominent now).
  14. I know a million companies now. Show me the company name and i can tell you what it does. (: and i'm proud of that.

I'll be gone soon. but i'm gonna come back to visit a week later because i wanna bring some gifts back. (: Okay, last post, byebye. Will blog from home soon.


3/30/2007 02:53:00 PM


another six-sided day has passed