<body scroll="auto">

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Last night was crazy. The five of us went to Waraku for dinner first. I finished half the Uni (Sea Urchin) there because everyone went like "order, order" and in the end, no one wanted to eat it! Haha, prawns, unagi, squid, etc. Great food but I was really full in the end. So i thought maybe they're going to go back after some walking, but I was wrong. Haha i got home only at 12.45am this morning (considering that I've to work). Went over to Post Bar at Fullerton after dinner for a Rusty Nail, a drink that was recommended to me by my godfather. Lots of funny things happened there. You know, i'm slowly being accustomed to Hokkien so dont be surprised if my blog posts have a sudden change in language. =) Wanted to go to Babyface and Club Momo but the former was too empty (which means no people watching) and the latter was closed. So we went to Dbl-O instead. Had a crazy time there. Spent 3hrs there i think. Or 2. Took damn long to complete a pool game, again. Drank shit loads. Couldnt even stand still when i was showering. Haha. Damn i still feel sleepy now.

Ben had a taste of my craziness over the phone last night, before i finally fell into deep slumber. =) deep deep deep.

Hell of a time. Twenty odd days more to go only.

3/21/2007 09:45:00 AM


another six-sided day has passed