<body scroll="auto">

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I always like being in the car when the sky is really dark. Sometimes i wonder how does it feel to go topless (i dont mean it literally) in such a weather. Definitely not on a Hippo bus. Guys like us are a sucker for speed. I remember seeing this line on a book in Borders some time ago, 'The difference between a boy and a man is the price of their toys (I cant quote it exactly, but you get the drift)." When I was younger, i was easily pacified with a comic book, a toy car, an action figure toy, etc. Now that i'm older, i'm into the whole tech-toy craze. To tell you the truth, top on my wishlist (yes, I know I have a wishlist on the side, but I dont believe in it) now is the Nikon D80 which costs about $2,288. I might settle for a D40X (though it's not officially out here yet) though. I'd buy it now if I was 17 but the fact that I'm gonna enter ns in less than 25 days doesn't make it logical to buy and keep it. Talking about age, I feel old being 19 this year. Where did the uniformed days go to? Sure i'm gonna have a fair share of uniformity (pun intended) in the next two years to come, but it's not going to be the same.

Did my local university applications two nights ago but I doubt I'll be selected for what I want. Was on the phone with Ben a couple of nights ago and he made an interesting comment that I thought I'd never hear from him. Being the crazy person that he is, I never ever thought he would actually tell me that I'm "the kind that wants to choose the course because I'd only study if i get what i wanted". I guess two years of friendship is enough to see that coming. Hahaha. He's right though. Most probably I'd head to Adelaide to do a degree there, and I'd be closer to Ivon though she'd probably not be there after 2 years. Sem would be near there though =) It's gonna be quite fun. Damn i kinda miss having her around. Classes were actually fun.

Going out with my colleagues tonight again. =)


Do elites appear everywhere to make ordinary people like us feel inferior?

3/20/2007 10:11:00 AM


another six-sided day has passed