<body scroll="auto">

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You know you really shouldn’t drink 2 glass of whiskey before going to a chalet. Okay, so 6 of us went to Cindy’s Chalet yesterday though we really didn’t stay for very long, except Jason maybe? Who later went home with Vern anyway. So the 4 of us (Girl, Vinod, Yao Qing and I) spent the night out being silly. Vinod is the funniest I tell you, I can’t believe there’s actually someone that speaks more than I do. The first thing he told me yesterday (okay, not really the first, but one of them) was

“Eh Mark, you haven’t given me your number yet.”
(Blank Stares From Everyone)
and I went like “What?”

Then he explained about me agreeing to give him my number on the first day of school or something? Probably the first week because Bern asked for mine and he was sitting beside her and so he asked too. To think he could remember. Haha, but anyway, he was damn funny. Though I was seriously a little freaked out after all that F.E.A.R. and Thailand/Japanese Ghost talks that I had with him (the other two weren’t interested though). Haha, and the stupid lighthouse. Suddenly, we just didn’t want to go up anymore. Spent the whole night talking and enjoying the sea breeze. It was a fun night out. Thanks guys. Especially to Vinod who seriously had to share with us the facts of life when we were eating. Really really appreciated that. Haha =)

There’s barely anyone online anymore. Everyone’s busy with life, love and work. I really want to start working soon. Like next week at the very least. I’ll figure something out. I don’t mind lousy pay as long as I learn something. I know it really doesn’t quite sound like the usual me, but I do mean it.

I heard prom wasn’t perfect.

i have strange cuts on my body but i have no idea where i got them.
people do fade away with time. when new people enter their lives, sometimes, we get forgotten.

12/06/2006 08:08:00 PM


another six-sided day has passed