The weather conditions have changed and I have sufficient reasons to believe that it has affected us here in Singapore. Tonight is actually cold. Just watched Before Sunset and I really dislike the ending (If you would consider it to be an ending even). I can feel my toe now so I guess I’m not going to see a doctor about it anymore but it still feels different. It’s 08 December .I can’t believe it has almost been a month since the end of my A Levels but I’m still jobless. I really can’t live a life doing nothing in the day and listening to Nina Simone/Chet Baker in the night. I feel unaccomplished. I need to find something to do soon I hope.
I want to be out but I have nowhere to go. I’ve been home since East Coast yesterday morning. Guess what time I woke up today. 2.30pm. It’s only this early (and I mean it) because my mum woke me up. Well Ben woke up at 4.30pm but I shall not even compete. It’s Ben. Haha. =) Well, meeting him this sat to attend some exhibition/event. Thank god I’ll be out then. I’ll be stuck at home again tomorrow, which may be a good thing since I can’t walk properly on my right foot (at least for now). My download is still on and I can’t use the internet explorer/windows live messenger during this time because of the Half-Open option if you guys know, and I do not really want to change it now. I’m happy with the speed I’m getting now, considering the fact that this really isn’t torrent and the max speed I ever got was like 25kb/sec? I can get like 150kb/sec constant on torrent man. Don’t ask me why I can’t get anything near 700kb/sec on torrent though.
When I talked about Love.
They all laughed.
Now they’re all in a relationship.
And me?
I’m Single.
another six-sided day has passed