The morning isn’t as sunny as always so I didn’t head to the pool today. Wonder if Jay and Clarence were there this morning. I’m stuck at home and my parents have some D&D to attend later so I’ll be left alone at home again. Bah. I’m listening to Soul Asylum’s Silver Lining and sharing the joy of listening to Twista with Ivan and Jer. I guess almost everyone is done with their A Levels already, congratulations to all. Guilt-free freedom feels so damn good. Well, it’s been more than a week since my last paper. Yong told me yesterday one of his friends whom initially was posted to NDU got transferred back to Tekong. Yong got his air force letter asking him to go down for selection or something. Ah, I don’t want to go to Tekong. I’m happy being posted to NDU. Air force is good too anyway. =) I want to go out but I’m damn broke right now. I need to find a job and I realized, I still procrastinate a lot. Damn.
another six-sided day has passed