I’m going to try to blog with Microsoft Word 2007. This new version comes in built with a publication function that allows me to blog straight from the program itself. No it is not that lousy add that was available on the net. This is official. Besides, I really love the new interface and all. Got to head down to Lavender tomorrow morning. I’m hungry. Would probably be doing 2 star kayaking course with Ben and friends next month. Together with 2 more courses I’m going to sign up for. Hopefully I’d be able to get a job by the 2nd week of December. Alright now, I’ve got to leave soon. Just showed Jun, Kiron’s picture. Complement from Pingus’s profile. Haha. =) I think Pingus is back from Thailand already. Time for an outing. I missed the last one coz I was sick. Ahh. Unfortunately most of them reside in Malaysia, so meeting up can be a little tough. By the way, I don’t mind heading to Malaysia for seafood. Damn, I’m hungry. I need bbq seafood now. The last time I had it was like months ago with JJ at Chompchomp. Back then, things were better. Oh well, I’m going to turn in now. Have to wake up at 7am tomorrow.
another six-sided day has passed